IRCC’s guide outlines what steps you need to take if you are among the 30,000 sponsors invited to submit a permanent residence application.
Canada issued 30,000 Parents and Grandparents Program (2021) invitations on September 23.
Sponsors must submit their applications to the immigration department within 60 days from the date of their invitation.
Eligibility criteria of PGP 2021 invitation between September 23 and October 7?
- You must have submitted an interest to sponsor form on its website for the 2020 PGP process (between October and November 2020). No one else is eligible for the 2021 process.
- Invitations come from CIC.CPCMississaugaDoNotReply-CTDMississaugaNePasRepondre.CIC@cic.gc.ca
- The email subject is “Parents and Grandparents Program Invitation / L’invitation à présenter une demande dans le cadre du Programme des parents et des grands-parents – CPCM / CTDM”.
- Meet these requirements-Sponsor your parents and grandparents: Check if you’re eligible – Canada.ca
- Be at least 18 years old, and a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or status First Nations.
- You (and your co-signer, if applicable) must also meet the requirement for Minimum Necessary Income (MNI).
How to submit your PGP 2021 application
IRCC’s guide outlines the following steps to help you prepare and submit your application:
Step 1: Gather documents: IRCC provides a document checklist.
Step 2: Complete the application
Step 3: Pay the fees
Step 4: Check your application to avoid common mistakes
Step 5: Submit the application
If you need assistance with submitting your application, please feel free to contact us at You Deserve Immigration Inc., +1 604 501 6565, +1 604 368 3916 or email us at email@example.com