A faster path to Canadian Permanent Residence
BC Provincial Nomination Program
About British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program
BCPNP Offers A Range Of Immigration Programs Through Which International Graduates In British Columbia As Well As The Foreign Workers Can Gain Permanent Residency In Canada. BCPNP Also Supports The LMIA Exempt Work Permit For Nominees.
There are a lot of programs available to immigrate to British Columbia. It is important to understand which ones you qualify for and apply for the best program based on your profile.
BC PNP Immigration Categories
BC Tech Pilot
BC PNP Categories for Immigration
- Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker
- Skills Immigration – Healthcare Professional
- Skills Immigration – International Graduate
- Skills Immigration – International Post-Graduate
- Skills Immigration – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled (ELSS)
- Skills Immigration – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled (ELSS) – In the Northeast development region
- Express Entry BC – Skilled Worker
- Express Entry BC – Healthcare Professional
- Express Entry BC – International Graduate
- Express Entry BC – International Port-Graduate
- BC Tech Pilot – Express Entry BC
- BC Tech Pilot – Express Entry – Skilled Worker or International Graduate
BC Tech Pilot
The BC PNP Tech Pilot is an initiative under the BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) to support the tech sector in recruiting top international talent. The BC PNP Tech Pilot helps employers address their talent needs by providing a fast-tracked, permanent immigration pathway for in-demand foreign workers and international students. Weekly invitations to qualified registrants are issued who have valid job offers in the 29 key technology occupations. The BC PNP Tech Pilot has been extended to June 2021 to provide B.C. tech employers with the continued ability to recruit and retain international talent when local skilled workers are unavailable.
BC PNP International Graduate
An International Graduate has satisfied the requirements for an eligible degree or diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution in BC within the last two years. Specifically, an application must be received by the BC PNP within two years of the date shown on the final official transcript. An International Graduate must have accepted a permanent, full time job offer from a BC employer. The PNP program does not require that International Graduates have previous work experience.